Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

runupon cracker posted:

So, will Mikage break down and open up a bit or just beat the ever-lovin' gently caress outta Hachiken for manhandling her? Could go either way!

Haha, no it couldn't. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
It was pretty weird how they had the end credits in the middle of the episode. Maybe they didn't want the cheery music to ruin the dramatic moment, but still...

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Davincie posted:

So do Mikage and Hachiken ever actually date, spoil me on the manga please.

Currently, where we last left with manga ____No.____

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Mikl posted:

But pretty much everybody and their mother is pushing them to do so.

Don't know why Arakawa couldn't just make them "official" already. It's not like it would ruin the cast dymanic or anything. I know some are already annoyed by the fact that she keeps dragging it on.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

OnimaruXLR posted:

poo poo like this baffles me.
I don't think people would have a problem with it if it weren't for the author kind of teasing about it and repeating the same type of scene over and over again ("huh? we aren't dating:v:" "whaaa:aaa:").

I'd hate it if there was some typical confession scene. Arakawa is better than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

ViggyNash posted:

Is Chihayafuru S3 the anime version of Half Life 3 now?

There are a few of those. Like YuruYuri 3 and Spice and Wolf 3.

• Locked thread