Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Arakawa is nothing if not thorough. She takes regular breaks from putting out new chapters of the manga so she can do more research, so that she portrays things as accurately as possible. It's admirable dedication! And apparently she also does a second manga series alongside this one, which I think is baaaaanaaaaanaaaaas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Ah, I don't know much of anything about the other series, I had forgotten the name too.

I'm guessing the research is more to update her knowledge on how modern farms operate since I'm guessing a lot of her initial knowledge comes from when she was a kid and things have changed quite a bit since then technology-wise.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tatum Girlparts posted:

How do you not care about horses?
Real horses suck.

But I still absolutely adore SS and the horses therein, because they are not the aforementioned sucky real horses.

• Locked thread