Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
This was as perfectly charming as I expected it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Since the anime was announced, this was the storyline I wanted to see, and man did they do it justice.

Incidentally, pizza is way easier to make than you might think. Most supermarkets sell pre-made pizza dough, meaning all you have to do is roll it out, and the rest is simple.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Top tier pizza makers will mix mozarella, gouda and buffalo mozarella, then the laughing will truly begin.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Captain Invictus posted:

Arakawa is nothing if not thorough. She takes regular breaks from putting out new chapters of the manga so she can do more research, so that she portrays things as accurately as possible. It's admirable dedication! And apparently she also does a second manga series alongside this one, which I think is baaaaanaaaaanaaaaas.

Arslan is a monthly manga, which makes it a little less bananas. It also only started last month (July).

EDIT: Hachiken's VA absolutely nails the laugh at the end of the episode.

Namnesor fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Aug 16, 2013

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
I look forward to how they're going to cut the intro to the ED almost as much as I do the actual episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
:neckbeard: The full version of the ED is out! :neckbeard:

EDIT: Taken down from youtube in a flash! Welp. Here it is on my dropbox.

Namnesor fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Feb 23, 2014

• Locked thread