Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I lurve doing an 8-day run of Pikmin 2. Yes you need the weight for the 100%. You can look up Pikmin 2 100% on Youtube but it's nothing special.

Pikmin 3 is a thing I want but I am not buying a game system over it. If any of my friends get a Wii U I'll play the poo poo out of it, but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon. The only people I know with a Wii U are friends on the internet. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Lizard Wizard posted:

Just ordered the Wii version of Pikmin 2 yesterday, and I have to ask, was I the only one absolutely blindsided by the knowledge that it got an American release? I mean, I heard about it back in '09 when it originally came out in Europe and Japan, and then I look it up and hi guys I'm out in America now!

It took a very long time to come out. I only realized it was out when it was dumped and appeared on GBAtemp's release tracker.

• Locked thread