Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
One thing I've seen complaints about is the optional forced hand-holding. Like the hand-holding is apparently as bad as it is in Skyward Sword, but it's also optional at the same time because it's found in these little chips you don't have to pick up and can walk past. But you'll want to pick some of them up because some actually aren't tutorials but lore entires. But even the secret lore ones are differently colored from the tutorial entries so just...don't pick those up I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Pixeltendo posted:

nature dictates theres infinity of them everytime you re-enter the same hole, so don't worry!

What really needs to go extinct are the terrible bulbears :argh:

At least the events of 2 got rid of every last dweevil from the looks of things. Of course that probably wrecked things ecosystem wise. Dweevils weren't even predatory towards pikmin if I remember. They mostly kept to the caves and one subspecies just had a bad habit of blowing themselves and anybody else around them up.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Zaphod42 posted:

Looks like there's several videos, GameExplain posted all of them on youtube if you're looking. I'm gonna wait till I get em.

Isn't GameExplain also the channel that puts up the final boss fight and ending for every major Nintendo game in the last few years? Well if Nintendo hasn't asked him to take down stuff like that after all this time I assume they're not going to now.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
This is the most thought anybody's ever put into Pikmin. (Spoilers for Pikmin 3)

I gotta say I never really gave much thought as to why some bosses left behind a corpse and some just wilted/melted away.

• Locked thread