Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The new Mario & Luigi game is pretty close, unfortunately.

I've got that preordered, and would like to hear more about this concerning thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

As an owner of the Wii version of Pikmin, should I try to beat it, or just skip straight to Pikmin 2?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

So does anyone actually leave their pikmin in the ground and wait for them to flower? The abundance of nectar and the fact that you can upgrade 100 pikmin with a single drop seems to be the game's way of telling you that you shouldn't actually do that. it was always sort of heartbreaking when one pikmin missed out on the nectar feast and you'd have 99 flower pikmin following you with a single leaf pikmin lagging behind :smith:

The only time I bothered with that, I believe, was with the very first Pikmin you get in the tutorial.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Just ordered the Wii version of Pikmin 2 yesterday, and I have to ask, was I the only one absolutely blindsided by the knowledge that it got an American release? I mean, I heard about it back in '09 when it originally came out in Europe and Japan, and then I look it up and hi guys I'm out in America now!

• Locked thread