Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Balcony
Sep 8, 2005
Dear Deidre...
Just finished the main story on 37 days, with 44 fruit. This is definitely my favourite game of the year. I know some people are complaining it is too short, but my life is pretty busy so it suits me. I'd much prefer to finish a game wanting more rather than be fed up before I have completed the main story. It's one of the few modern games I think I might replay, and the missions are pretty great too.

I always find it weird how the aesthetic of the Pikmin games seems so chilled and relaxing, but when you actually play the games they can be one of the most tense gaming experiences (Especially Pikmin 3).

Balcony fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Sep 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread