Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

It's not actually that good a deal, since buying one game at the eshop's full retail price and getting 30% off the other still works out as slightly more expensive than buying both games from most online stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That fifth boss was kicking my rear end horribly until I figured out the trick.

Throw a ton of flying pikmin at it after knocking it down, the tongue can't get them because they're hovering above it. Their lower damage is offset by more time doing damage because you don't have to call them back.

Edit: Hahaha tied-up Louie just floating around the room, shouting for food. That makes no sense but it's hilarious

Suaimhneas fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 4, 2013

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Sire Oblivion posted:

I had to do the same thing, I was afraid that the body of the boss was going to be gone the next day but everything was still there thankfully.

Whaaat? The one time I killed a boss near the end of a day and couldn't get it back to the onion in time, it was gone the next day. I checked where I dropped it and back where I fought it and nothing. :argh: Where did you find yours?

• Locked thread