Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ISUCHARESLOLO
Dec 10, 2005

The verb "to google" has come to mean "to perform a Web search", usually with the Google search engine.
The last fruit I need to collect is the one in the Tropical Wilds that is in the middle of nowhere on the map. I swear I've been up and down every path looking for an access point, but I can't seem to find any way to get to it.

What am I missing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ISUCHARESLOLO
Dec 10, 2005

The verb "to google" has come to mean "to perform a Web search", usually with the Google search engine.

Regy Rusty posted:

Ha you're the third person (including myself) I've seen ask about this. There's a very easy to miss arrow on your map in the water closest to where that fruit is. There's a cave entrance there that leads to it.

Sire Oblivion posted:

The red bridge close to base, go under it into the water-way with some Flying Pikmin.

Oh you beautiful motherfucks, I can't believe I didn't see that cave entrance.

Alright, so I suppose my next question is do I need to collect all the fruit and memos to get the 100% ending or am I fine with just having all the fruit gathered up?

• Locked thread