Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Any advice/pointers for getting a cheap round-trip ticket from Cincinnati to Seattle and back for a visit sometime in March or April?

I've done a ton of research and will most likely be moving to Seattle with my girlfriend when she gets back from Israel at the end of June, maybe July. Of course, I want to take a few days in the Spring to stay with a friend who lives in Seattle and check it out for myself. I'd probably want to go again with the SO in the summer when she is back.

I'd appreciate the advice! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mackieman posted:

As far as advice, I'd say the first thing is to start watching fares. You know where you want to go, and have a window of when, so start checking once a day and see where fares are. They may not change for a long time, but then again, they might change wildly from one day to the next. Secondly, check nearby cities. DAY, CMH, IND, LEX, and SDF can be alternates if the savings is worth the time for you to get there from CVG.

It's been a common tactic to try and get flights out of Dayton since flights tend to be cheaper through that airport.

Appreciate the advice! :thumbsup: