Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
We are looking for to fly home from a multi-week excursion in the UK.

•Origin: Dublin
•Destination: JFK or Newark
•Date: July 6th or 7th.
•Flexibility: Either day is fine or any other Irish airport.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
Looking to fly to Auckland, NZ from Newark for my honeymoon later this year. Dates are a little flexible and would be something like November 15/16 - December 3/4. Seems like the round trip ticket will be around 1500 with a single layover in LAX or SFO. Any tips or suggestions for this route? Do I have a prayer of finding a cheaper fare with one layover? Seems like I should book in the next month or so.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010

marsisol posted:

Looking to fly to Auckland, NZ from Newark for my honeymoon later this year. Dates are a little flexible and would be something like November 15/16 - December 3/4. Seems like the round trip ticket will be around 1500 with a single layover in LAX or SFO. Any tips or suggestions for this route? Do I have a prayer of finding a cheaper fare with one layover? Seems like I should book in the next month or so.

Just booked this for 1300/person. Don't think I could do much better than that. Has anyone ever flown Air New Zealand internationally?