Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dantae
Aug 7, 2003
rar
I'm traveling on a family vacation to Australia in late Feb early March and was just curious if anyone has any input on the itinerary/cost. I don't travel terribly often, and particularly not internationally so I'd just like to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

The itinerary we'd like to accomplish is as follows:
leaving NYC on 2/20/14 to CNS
leaving CNS on 3/3/14 or 3/4/14 to SYD
leaving SYD on 3/7/14 to NYC

The start and end dates are probably not flexible at this point, barring some massive savings. The CNS to SYD date is flexible within those 2 days but not beyond that.

We found a flight on Qantas that ended up being $1683 and seems like a pretty good deal arriving and leaving from all the destinations at reasonable times. Is anything better out there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU