Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
What's with Kayak finding cheap flights then having them instantly be "sold out" when you go to the carrier site? Then I go back to Kayak and it's magically gone too. Several flights, within the span of minutes.

:(

So, I could use your help! Vacation details:

Round trip.

Origin: any Osaka/Kobe airport
Destination: any Toronto airport

Departure date: 12/28 +/- 1 day (Japan Time)
Return date: 1/6 +/- 1 day (Japan Time)

Overnight stopovers are perfectly fine if there's some time for clearing customs and activities. The one I found was $1100 per person, and on the way there it had an 18 hour overnight stopover in Seattle! Would have been awesome.

If you can't find anything it's alright! I gleamed lots of tips from this thread and will keep searching every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Mackieman posted:

I don't see anything cheaper than $1244USD per person. If you leave out of NRT you can drop that to $1000 or so, but then you have to position to NRT which likely eats any savings, if not more.

Ah I didn't think about looking at NRT. It's actually really cheap and convenience to get there.