Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShaggiusPrime
Aug 30, 2005
Kill my boss, dare I live out the American dream?
I'm currently looking at flights currently from Quito to Bogota, either flying out 11/20 or the 21st and returning 12/16. The last possible day I could leave is the 22nd as my tourist visa expires on the 24th and I have to return to Quito for my flight back on the 17th of December. Flights for some reason often have ridiculous layovers and a 1 hour 40 minute flight can stretch to a 20 hour ordeal due to a 18 hour layover. I'm looking to try and find something for under $300 preferably direct or with a 3 - 5 hour layover. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Of course if all else fails I can always take the bus, however it'd be nice to have the extra time to see things and not sit around on long bus rides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaggiusPrime
Aug 30, 2005
Kill my boss, dare I live out the American dream?

Mackieman posted:

UIO-BOG on the 20th is running about $300 with a plane change in MDE. Total trip time is about four hours, not really a big deal. This is on a mix of LAN Peru and LAN Columbia.

Thank you for the help Mackieman, I think I saw a flight on kayak for about $279 with not an unreasonable layover. I didn't jump on it and someone else took it, now it's back to 15 - 20 layovers. Considering my current income of $0 I think it'll be the bus for me.