Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out
I completely forgot to PIMP THE OTHER LP IM IN NOW

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645992&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post438373123

LP DnD. I play Kit the Barbarian Princess, who's kingdom was cursed by a weirdo so that all it's inhabitants have been turned into cute critters. Stuck as an adorable bunny rabbit, Kit has decided that waited for some dude to turn up and fix everything is stupid and sets off to fix it herself.

So if you want to hear me in something that actually updates everyweek, sneak a peak in there.

Edit: I even have a shower scene in my first episode.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Lethemonster posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645992&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post438373123

LP DnD. I play Kit the Barbarian Princess, who's kingdom was cursed by a weirdo so that all it's inhabitants have been turned into cute critters. Stuck as an adorable bunny rabbit, Kit has decided that waited for some dude to turn up and fix everything is stupid and sets off to fix it herself.

So if you want to hear me in something that actually updates everyweek, sneak a peak in there.

I second this pimping. The LP's good. Watch it if you like rabbits covered in vomit.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Lethemonster posted:

Lethemonster displays her impressive vocal range in the first three sessions. Impressive reveal of your real voice in the most recent one, though you were a bit quiet.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

JT Jag posted:

Lethemonster displays her impressive vocal range in the first three sessions. Impressive reveal of your real voice in the most recent one, though you were a bit quiet.

Yes I've been practicing my deep voice for a while, finally got to try it out.

It's also surprisingly intimidating joining an in progress LP and I was too shy to speak up for the first hour really. But then I turn into a loud nutjob near the end so it's all good!

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
So the inside of Mechonis is Metropolis from Sonic 2...

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

I kind of felt a bit of a Babel Tower from Xenogears vibe from this dungeon.

Might just be reaching to find parallels of course, but it does have the whole "climb this freakin' enormous thing with cool music playing" thing. Except, you know, not infuriating.

Color palette in Mechonis does start to wear thin after a while, though. While it makes sense as to why, it doesn't hold a candle to Bionis in environmental variety.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The entire Mechonis seems like it's not going to be just one dungeon. Now I'm wondering how the heck you're going to resupply in here. Machina rebel base? Dickson with a trenchcoat and a lot of good things for sale, stranger? Fiora plugging into a wall outlet and going BEEP BOOP REQUESTING SUPPLIES?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Glazius posted:

The entire Mechonis seems like it's not going to be just one dungeon. Now I'm wondering how the heck you're going to resupply in here. Machina rebel base? Dickson with a trenchcoat and a lot of good things for sale, stranger? Fiora plugging into a wall outlet and going BEEP BOOP REQUESTING SUPPLIES?

Vending machines.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I had updates planned for this holiday but the universe struck again.

My Nanna passed away very suddenly today and now I will be helping sort out estate, generally feeling guilty and terrible etc for a couple of weeks.

I will finish this goddamn thing one day, but for now the only commentary you'd get is me crying and telling you stories about my grandparents.

Merry Christmas.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Lethemonster posted:

I had updates planned for this holiday but the universe struck again.

My Nanna passed away very suddenly today and now I will be helping sort out estate, generally feeling guilty and terrible etc for a couple of weeks.

I will finish this goddamn thing one day, but for now the only commentary you'd get is me crying and telling you stories about my grandparents.

Merry Christmas.

Oh my god. That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that my condolences to you and your family. :(

Losing a relative is hard enough, but right before Christmas is about the worst.

planetarial
Oct 19, 2012
Really sorry to hear that Lethe. Hope things get better for you.

Re: Mechonis chat, it does feel like they could have easily just cut the entire MF section out and just replace the few plot necessary bits in the next area. It's not too bad though for me aside from being a bit difficult to navigate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Both of my grandmothers have had serious health issues this year that I've lost sleep over, though I've been fortunate enough to keep them so far. I'm sorry for your loss, Lethe.

• Locked thread