Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I haven't played it because I know everyone says it is the GREATEST JRPG EVER but I'm not buying a Wii for one game.

And like Stabbey I subscribe to LP threads but not their youtube channels, so I would definitely prefer you make a new post in this thread every update.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Wait, if they've been doing the two-consort thing for generations, how is it that they just now produced a hybrid heir?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
D'awwwww. :unsmith:

I was wondering how much of her body was mechanical now, since her arms and legs didn't look like they were just a suit over her original body. Guess that answers that question.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Not mecha Fiora, 0/10.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I really like the character designs on the Machina, robo-heels aside.

I kind of wish they were the protagonists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
And why isn't Reyn wearing anything?

Maybe he thought the Machina are technically kind of naked, and wanted to fit in.

• Locked thread