Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I ran around doing sidequests for hours using only Shulk and Fiora before meeting up with Reyn. They were a good team :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
The Face Mechon is still great :)

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I love the idea of using a rifle to heal people. It's wonderfully silly.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

TenaCrane posted:

I've always liked the giant bridges leading to Makna forest. Xenoblade rewards exploration so well that I couldn't wait to jump off of them and wander around.

Yeah, I spent an almost shameful amount of time exploring the forest before finally heading to the village.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I liked how they managed to keep Melia acting like a prim and proper nob without being too arrogant, even if only Dunban manages to speak her "posh accent". Reyn looking like he's going to cry cracks me up every time. Melia ended up being one of my favorites.

Renoistic fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Sep 18, 2013

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I love running around that village and look at all the details. And talking to it's quirky inhabitants, of course.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Melia: May I stroke your fur please?
Riki: Melia always welcome to stroke Riki!
Reyn: Me too, me too!
Riki: Reyn pay Riki one cookie for every stroke!
Reyn: Hey, how come I'm the only one that has to pay?!

Riki's delivery is flawless in this one.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
For the first cutscenes inside the palace, I had every party member dressed in the tribal outfits. It was a pretty great contrast to the fancy palace :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Pretty interesting how the computer scanned Melia's genetic data after permission had been granted.

• Locked thread