Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is this a whole new play through or you just redoing commentary on your old videos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Gotta say, I'm glad you're not doing the side quests. Reading those burnt me out on the rest of the thread so I can only imagine how harsh it must have been for you.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lethemonster posted:

Update!

Prologue 1 - 3 Youtube Polsy

For viewers of the previous thread: did you like the way I made the links images and so on before? I thought they were kindof pretty but it was effort, so if people didn't notice or there was something annoying with them I'll leave links as they are. I just feel I should have something to spruce the thread up a bit.

Like potted plants, or pretty image links.
They were pretty but honestly not having them isn't going to negatively impact the LP. I'd rather you didn't do them and put all your effort into the LP than you doing them and burning your self out.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Was that the vain caterpillar?

• Locked thread