Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I didn't really follow this thread last time because I still hadn't completed the game then and it was getting close to where I was, but having finished it a few months ago I'll definitely be following the thread now. This game is so good and I need to see some people's first reactions to some of the things that happen in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
That cutscene after the boss fight is probably my favourite one in the whole game.
It's pretty much just Dunban being a badass while awesome music plays.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Vil posted:

General nomenclature for when your audience may or may not be that far in the story is to call her "Seven" (as the seventh party member). As this is an LP however, and it's now past the point in the story where it would be a spoiler, we might as well call her "Fiora" like civilized people.

Japanese wikis seem to favor the use of メカルン (Mekarun) in contrast to early-game フィオルン (Fiorun). I suppose a localization of that would be Mekara/Mekora/Mechara/Mechora.
Before I got to this part of the game I'd read several forum posts that mentioned Seven and I thought that was the character's real name and with their name being a number the next party member was an actual mechon or something.

I was kinda disappointed out when I found out that wasn't the case.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I remember Mechonis Field being an annoying area, but I can forgive it because the music is so good.

• Locked thread