Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Anoia posted:

Yeah, it's pretty clear the wing-head purists don't/won't recognize they'd end up like British royals if they had their way.
I think you mean Spanish, who managed to breed their royal family to extinction in the 18th century. The British royals have certainly done their share of marrying cousins, but at least they're still genetically viable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Welp, that sure was a cutscene featuring giant robots and anime powerups. It's an unbelievable improvement over previous JRPGs with names beginning Xeno. Shame about the pauses between shots, but I guess that's the hardware forcing frequent loads.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
The update's on the previous page, it's probably OK to stop putting spoiler tags over the fact that :siren:Fiora:siren: showed up controlling the silver-faced Mechon.

(Also did anyone not see that coming? I've never played this game and have no idea where the plot is going overall, but the only thing that surprised me in that update was that Fiora is apparently intact inside her Mechon rather than just a brain in a jar.)

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Monado is obviously pronounced like Monaco.

• Locked thread