Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Azure_Horizon posted:

I was going to say that you should have just kept all your old material (weren't you something like 17 updates in before you quit?) but then I realize that would be in poor form to just shove all 17 updates in the first post just to revive the LP. I'll be tuning in when you're back to the same point you were in the previous LP.

I think resurrecting a thread with old videos is a bit different from dumping a youtube playlist and riding off into the sunset. Plus people who still remember the old thread are probably more interested in new progress than a repeat from the beginning.

Anyway I'll start following this again when the LP catches up to where it left off last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I really really like how entirely reasonable the High Entia rulers are. The Emperor was the entire time, Melia is a party member, and Kallian offers Shulk an ambassador position and when he declines, still helps him out. It's really refreshing to see the jrpg "ancient advanced race" to actually be diplomatic and respectful even through their alleged xenophobia. It's just a small faction that are a bunch of jerks, the rest are cool people.

Seconding this. I mean an elf analogue just admitted that hiding behind their defences and letting everyone else fend for themselves was kinda a dick move. I mean holy poo poo they actually apologized, that almost never happens.

Behold the standard elf leader -
"Oh the world is in peril? Well we, the Elves, knew all about this danger right from the start :smuggo:... but with our great intelligence and wisdom we bravely decided to ignore the problem. :downs: But now things have escalated to terrible proportions we'd very much like it if you foolish ignorant humans could bail us out. Chumps"

• Locked thread