Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

"The video is private :/", and I can't watch it :(

EDIT: It's not private anymore :neckbeard:

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
I have question(s):
1) Early in the game it was stated that the Monado can't hurt humans (or Homs), so I thought it only works on the Mechon. But you end up slicing up wildlife with ease, so are only humans safe from it? Or is the nature all Mechon :tinfoil:
2) Is it just me, or is Shulk not that good in tactics? The last update had him rely on the visions a bit too much, not even trying to apply his own reflexes into dodging (which is weird, because if the enemy has two hand, and you're evading one of them, the other one does not disappear). Even without mind-reading, if he just stands like a moron while cowering his head, a reasonably fast opponent can easily change the direction of an attack.

2) makes me think that some time in the future Shulk'll rely on a vision, only to have it backfire horribly.

Also I like Alvis - he clearly enjoys being cryptic and mystical, and yet does not seem obnoxious.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
So the promise was to "take them to the Prison Island", and now the party is arrested - I believe there is a way to reconcile the Princess' not breaking her promise with their current situation, they're merely in transit to their real Prison (Island) :v:

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
Since it's a halfway point, what kind of chair will Shulk occupy?

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
All of the depicted are happy and that's all that matters.

I actually didn't expect Fiora to return, I expected her more to be like Elhaym in that regard. Will we ever get to use her not-Vierge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Vil posted:

Well, at the moment her not-Vierge is a bit of a wreck.

She can always rip out its arm blades and wield them using her superhuman strength.

• Locked thread