Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Today I watched all these videos. I noticed this LP a while ago. But to be honest, I waited till you where farther than on the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
What? Do you actually mean the music which plays during the volleyball scene?
I like that song. But badass or classic rock-sounding are certainly not words to describe it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I am not a huge fan of him. But heavy armor really suits him.
By the way, will you show of how the different sets of armor look on different characters?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I vaguely remember that there were some kind of really powerfull glasses in the hidden area.
Might have been the other one.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I know a person who somehow manages to do that, despite having a GPS.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I like the fact that you seem to wear your armour pretty consistently. Wearing a somewhat propper set of clothes is way more important than a little boost in stats.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Hmm. Never saw that one. Or any one which forces you to use Riki for that matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The only thing I remember about that place is that I played around with these threadmills a lot. And that the next area was really tedious. Well I has been 3 years now since I played this game.

• Locked thread