Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

vaguely posted:

Nobody's commented on this, which is a shame because it's absolutely majestic. Also, it's the most accurate portrayal of Nopon that I personally have ever seen.

Nobody commented on it because of the vicious disappointment that is a lack of dancing Snoop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Sound's only coming from one channel there.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
I really really like how entirely reasonable the High Entia rulers are. The Emperor was the entire time, Melia is a party member, and Kallian offers Shulk an ambassador position and when he declines, still helps him out. It's really refreshing to see the jrpg "ancient advanced race" to actually be diplomatic and respectful even through their alleged xenophobia. It's just a small faction that are a bunch of jerks, the rest are cool people.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Digital Jello posted:

With the faced mechon mystery somewhat resolved, who the hell was Xord way back when? I never did much of the game's sidequesting, so I was wondering if this was ever touched on.

This isn't ever directly said in the main story, but it is hinted at in sidequests - there's an NPC in colony 9 named Desiree who mentions that her dad, a blacksmith died in the battle of sword valley. She later confirms his name was Xord, and his smithy is named Xord's Smithy, so it's almost certainly him.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Lethemonster posted:

I had to redo this a few times because I was losing my voice, and I kept sounding like satan doing an LP.

I don't see what's wrong with Satan dabbling in LPs, really, but I think you might have uploaded a version without commentary.

Edit: Oh, it starts up 7 minutes in. Sorry, nevermind.

mdct fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Lethemonster posted:

This episode has no commentary because there's only 30 seconds of not-exposition.

It does have an awful jump cut I thought you guys would love!

I really appreciate the fact that Reyn spontaneously lost all his clothes for this one. :allears:

• Locked thread