Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012

Lethemonster posted:

Oh my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAuF3JRZ1g4

Updates will take a teensy bit of extra time to come through because I now have to go in and fadein/out music over the sped up parts, but goddamn am I tempted to put up cutscene videos at double speed.

Reyn time is apparently 5X normal time. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
While everyone is waiting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPUrlFsxbr0

...They can take our dance apples, but they can't take OUR FREEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
For the love of me, I cannot find Agile Albatro in Makna Forest.

The brief says it's in the Barren Moor area but I've swept the area up and down and not found it, and I'm *PRETTY* sure I didn't already hunt it down before.

Weirdly, I *did* find a unique lizardman farther north that I hadn't already seen before. :psyduck:

InfiniteJesters fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 18, 2014

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012

Vil posted:

Clear or hot weather. More to the point, not raining.

If you're concerned you're in the wrong place, I've circled the (Japanese) name and location of it, in red, on this map:

Well gently caress me, I really *WAS* looking in the wrong place then. I was clear in the wrong half of the map!

The Nopon NPC who gave me that quest gave me the impression the beasty would be in the middle section of the swamps area, not the river/lake area!

Thanks to both of you! Now I can sleep easy.

InfiniteJesters fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Mar 18, 2014

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
I AM A DOOFUS! :suicide: I meant Sunlight Schvaik in Satorl Marsh, not Agile Albatro in Makna Forest.

EDIT: GameFAQs guide says it's near Silent Obelisk, sooo...The in-game information was close but no cigar. Well now I finally know!

InfiniteJesters fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Mar 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
GOT THE FUCKER! I just had to spawn at Silent Obelisk once and wait 10 seconds for him.

I think I was searching too far North, initially.

• Locked thread