Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

You are in for quite a ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

What a cruel place to end it.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

My favorite thing about Riki is his running animation when you play as him, especially when you max out the Quick Step gems.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I dunno, I may be looking into it too much, but considering that the first trailer was basically just showing off some gameplay and telling you the names behind the game's development, it strikes me as odd to designate the only non-gameplay screen to a blond character with blue eyes unless they're trying to invoke Shulk.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

nine-gear crow posted:

No nanomachines, but "ether" gets dropped a bafuckzillion times in the second half of the game, so 2.5, maybe?

Yeah, but Ether's basically the Mana/Fonon/Aer/etc. of this game.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

BoredumIncarnate posted:

How far into the main story are we? Like, percentage wise. I'm loving this LP and game so just wondering if the storyline will be ending any time soon or?

Half-ish?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Valak really is best when you first get there during the day and then get to see everything start to light up at night.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

WaltherFeng posted:

This game is great. Reminds me of all those countless hours playing FFXII on PS2.

Yeah, but this game is actually good. :colbert:

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Sorry. Although you did kinda give the game away yourself by having her as your controlled character. You can't do that with guest characters.

You can totally set Dickson as your control character for the one single battle he's a party member for. He only has 2 artes, IIRC, so it's not the most thrilling battle, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

On one hand, yikes. On the other hand, her bracelets and head...things are floaties and that's adorable.

Doesn't really look like official art, though.

• Locked thread