Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
Thanks for starting this LP up again. I gotta see what happens before I play the new X game coming out next year, but I don't have time to play it right now. You're doing God's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Kind of unrelated, but if anyone in here has archives I would go read TheDarkId's Xenogears LP. It's his masterpiece.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Think I tried to play the first Xenosaga when it came out and just couldn't sit through all the cutscenes. Wasn't it originally supposed to be like 6 parts? Somehow you just knew that would be too much for them to bite off and chew if they couldn't even get it together for a 2 disc ps1 game....

Riki telling all his sidekicks what to do during fights is the best

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Goin back to Sword Valley where it all went down...

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

That was really cool. I wonder what Robot Bahamut meant by the tyranny of the Bionis...

I have to vote for plot!

The music in that update was really good too.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

I'm not knocking the kickass game. But I just realized how much easier it is to watch while you're explaining things and also making sarcastic jokes.

I felt like Fiora rebelling was like Darth Vader throwing the Emperor to his death. Definitely got that vibe. I wish this game had the Captain of the Thames in it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

So the inside of Mechonis is Metropolis from Sonic 2...

• Locked thread