Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

I truly believed she had died in the beginning to serve as a typical catalyst to start the protagonist's journey for vengeance.

However, it became increasingly clear that she was still alive as more and more Face Mechon started talking to me.

For me it was the fact that one of the first vangs she killed dropped a gold chest for a significant upgrade to her starting daggers. Seeing that made it impossible for her to be truly 'dead.' I wasn't sure how she was going to come back (Monado gaining the power to go back in time ala the Time Egg in Chrono Trigger, rather than just premonitions was my main assumption) but I knew she was going to.

That being said, I still lost those daggers, I could have sold them! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I'm waiting patiently for the remix to Gaur plains they used becomes available in its entirety... And then that guy does the extended version.

Who am I kidding. I'm not waiting patiently. I want Electric Guitar Gaur Plains NOW

• Locked thread