Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

Agent Interrobang posted:

Ah yes, THIS lovely fellow. I feel like when they showed his VA a picture of the character design, he just went 'that's an Ork Warboss,' decided to put on his best 'mad cockney git' voice, and hammed it up as spectacularly as he could.

I'm really happy I'm not the only one who thought that when I saw his face and heard his voice.

Mysterious Face, I hope you're a primary antagonist for updates to come. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
This really is a fantastic JRPG, isn't it? I actually give a drat about all the characters and their personal plotlines, and I adore the dialogue, even the small banter. :allears:

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Dang, Mumhkar's got a stylin' suit.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Yeah I was going to comment on the music in this area, it threw me right back into the days when I played Phantasy Star Online on my Dreamcast.

edit: Especially when it hits 1:25 in Blind Sally's link of the music, goddamn.

• Locked thread