Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I just caught up with the LP, and I must say that the music is some of the best music in a JRPG that I've ever heard. I'm surprised at how good it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Lethemonster posted:

I'm sorry about the persistent delays guys. Unfortunately I am still quite ill. My doctors have managed to kill pretty much everything in me apart from the drat infection I've had for two months! It's in my ear and jaw. I've been sat on a bundle of updates but talking for any period of time is just too drat painful.

Your health comes first! Focus on getting better first! A healthy Lethemonster is a happy Lethemonster, and a happy Lethemonster makes a better LP. We understand.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
So, uh...
http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/shulk.html

Shulk for Smash 4!

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Lethemonster posted:

I completely forgot to PIMP THE OTHER LP IM IN NOW

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645992&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post438373123

LP DnD. I play Kit the Barbarian Princess, who's kingdom was cursed by a weirdo so that all it's inhabitants have been turned into cute critters. Stuck as an adorable bunny rabbit, Kit has decided that waited for some dude to turn up and fix everything is stupid and sets off to fix it herself.

So if you want to hear me in something that actually updates everyweek, sneak a peak in there.

Edit: I even have a shower scene in my first episode.

I second this pimping. The LP's good. Watch it if you like rabbits covered in vomit.

• Locked thread