Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heffer
May 1, 2003

Glazius posted:

I do miss your rambling.

Also... it seems kind of like we're gearing up for the big final battle, which if I know my Xeno series means we're about a fourth of the way through the game.

I feel like a quarter through is about right. As a guess, we do a big boss to wrap up the first act, transition to mechonis for the second act, then back to save bionis for the finale, plus about a third more in side quests and post game content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I've never played the game, but the spoilers don't bother me too much because I see the videos on youtube first and then come to this thread. Others may have different reactions.

One question I have is: do non-homs get turned in to faced mechon? Is there a mechon-rikki out there?

• Locked thread