Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
The density of Red and White one drops for aggro seem pretty fine to me to support aggro. I'd just swap out Soul-Scar Mage for a 2 power one drop, one of the Falkenrath Vamps or a Ragavan. The number of aggro cards at 360 rivals the MTGO vintage cube's at 540.

I'm biased against Soul-Scar Mage as I don't think it's good in Mono red aggro, and UR would rather have DRC at that spot. Unless a cube is running Chainwhirler, then I want to try to live the Soul-Scar Mage dream. That reminds me, I like Seasoned Hallow Blade as a white 2 drop 3/1 aggro creature over Adanto Vanguard in a Cube that features Grim Lavamancer. Boros aggro can just dominate a game with those two cards in combination. But I'd probably remove Seeker of the Way or Wall of Omens before Vanguard as I just don't think those cards are interesting or lead to interesting decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
The storage and transport I use:

https://dexprotection.com/product/supreme-game-chest/

540 double sleeved on the bottom row, lands in the top center, tokens (plus infinitokens and short dry erase markers in my case) in one box, dice in the other. Extra sleeves / boosters / jumpstart packs tucked away here and there to make everything snug and I throw this thing in my backpack. Haven't had any issues yet.

I don't use cubeamajigs or anything for packs though. They probably won't fit. To create packs I just deal out stacks of 15 or a big stack divisible by 9 if we're going to grid draft.