Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Tonde Mo Nai posted:

My cube (~540 cards, powered) http://cubetutor.com/viewcube/1278

Still in the process of updating the list that's on cubetutor, missing some changes from around Dragon's Maze. Ideally my cube will be 541 cards after some rebalancing (the extra card is Booster Tutor, which gets cut if we were to have a full 12 players).

I've had the cube together for almost two years now, get to draft it about once every week or two.

edit: And for extra fun, cube pictures as of March http://imgur.com/a/Y41NC
Hopefully I'll be able to get new pictures together some time in the next few weeks.

This seems even more powered than a normal powered cube. I'm a bit surprised by the lack of Tolarian Academy, Academy Rector, Cabal Coffers, and Crop Rotation, though.

The obvious cards to add from Dragon's Maze would be Aetherling and Voice of Resurgence, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Tonde Mo Nai posted:

Oh yeah, to clarify the Dragon's Maze changes have been made, the cubetutor list just isn't updated yet. Aetherling, Voice, and Ral Zarek are in, Far//Away is being tried, and Pyrewild Shaman got put in, but I'm not too wild on him.

Academy had been in, was cut, and is now back as I've added more support for the artifact deck. Crop Rotation is probably going to get another run in the near future, as it was cut for lack of people playing it.

I'm not sure how I feel about Academy Rector and Cabal Coffers. I don't feel like there's enough of a mono-black focus to dedicate to Coffers/Magus of the Coffers/Urborg as a package.

The powerful enchantment strategy off of Academy Rector seems too narrow to me so I've never included it, but what would you go with as the enchantment pieces?

I didn't notice Academy because it was listed under colorless instead of blue. Fair point about Coffers and Rector. I was thinking you would pick Rector when there was at least one really good enchantment (like Moat) in your deck, but there's only 26 enchantments in the cube, most of which have low mana costs.