Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

Man, Im not sure how to accomplish it, but I sure wish the bots on Cube Tutor drafted even somewhat competently. I should not be getting a pack 1 pick 3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

I have an awful, awful, stupid thing at http://cubetutor.com/viewcube/1977

It's just made of what we could cobble together out of a bunch of leftover stuff, basically pulling out these cards before selling some rows of commons/uncommons/bulk rares for bulk prices. The idea is to see just how bad this is and refine with super budget options as time goes on, so any suggestions are welcomed if anyone even cares to look at it.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

Yah we have a 360 Cube of just random poo poo thrown in that was a bunch of leftovers from random old collections. We've been slowly weeding out stuff that wasn't fun/being used as time has gone on and just keep refining it. You definitely don't have to go with a big popular tuned list (while Im sure those are great fun too).

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

ptkfvk posted:

can i ask how you plan going about this? i just got back into the game and maybe missing something

You can make higher quality ones than what was described above using foils and acetone to strip the ink off, then printing the proxies onto clear transfer paper and gluing to the now blank foil. This sounds super shady but the cards would never pass any kind of inspection, they are clearly not real. Makes for awesome cubing.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

Honestly, people get real hung up on Cube lists and 'the best XYZ card' for each role etc etc. Truthfully, we've had a blast just sifting through a pile ofa ssorted junk, turning it into a cube at one point, and refining it from there, occasionally outright overhauling things to swap in/out an archetype. Just throw in cards you want to play with. It's why my cube will always have a Fungusaur.