Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tell us.

It's 6:20, we haven't even had 350 orders today. Our patient count is at 125 currently. And I'm phone posting from the bathroom, and we had 2 tickets waiting about 3 minutes ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

Ahh, holidays at hospitals.

Shame Easter isn't holiday pay. But yeah, it was nice and unusually slow. 125 is the lowest I've seen the count be in my nearly 2 years there. Even Xmas was busier, with something around 150 or so. Weekend differential is indeed nice though. And 2x holiday pay is also good. (I work at a nominally Christian hospital.)

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

What's holiday pay? :newlol:

HEalthcare world my droog, they treat us like people. :smugdog:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2ucr74YNk

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You fool, you've summoned LeJackal. He has some sort of sense about these things.

But that wouldn't work at a hospital I think.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scaramouche posted:

But that would be the best place!!

I... oh goddammit.

e - it's over, good.

e2 - My pet peeve about orders lately is people who don't want peppers OR onions in a cheesesteak (when we do them.) Or quesadillas (when I do the hospital room service,) without pepper or onion. That's dumb and pointless.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jun 24, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(Cooking at a hospital) it hasn't been to terrible for us, at least up front in the cafe. Room Service has been getting slammed though the past 2-3 days though. Doesn't help that everyone starts ordering for dinner around 5:30-6, and room service officially stops at 7pm. I wonder how many of them then start to bitch about the food taking to long. Not like they have anywhere else to go though, especially the restricted diet folk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skwirl posted:

Very cool then, my cooking is limited mostly to Joy.

Joy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnhANtx1Ko

• Locked thread