Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garregus
Aug 10, 2002
As someone who has struggled to save a restaurant as a GM for almost two years (and only starting seeing results a couple of months ago) good luck. You need anything let me know, I don't think we are *that* far from each other and I will be in NOVA a couple times in the coming months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garregus
Aug 10, 2002

Chef De Cuisinart posted:

Always thicken with corn starch, you can be gluten free, and it doesn't scorch like flour.

cant do a roux though, right?

Garregus
Aug 10, 2002
Gogol bordello is a fav here, though lately they have been leaning a littl more 90's angsty white boy.

Wrought I just shot you an e-mail.

Garregus
Aug 10, 2002
just heard the soundtrack from Braid

Garregus
Aug 10, 2002
I really wish I had a kitchen with drains so I could powerwash

Garregus
Aug 10, 2002
Oh, we have drains. They are about 1" above the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garregus
Aug 10, 2002
Be straightforward, explain what is going on, if they are going to burn you for also considering a job that pays a hell of a lot more than they do then gently caress em. At least tell them you can do the trial but you have other obligations until next week.

Garregus fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jul 27, 2013

• Locked thread