Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

i am he posted:

Post your dick slow motion.

Schmooze Moose post the dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.
Here's how January turned out:

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Slow Motion posted:

hahaha you made a typo in your budget and misspelled expensive :owned:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Has it always been a "Budget reconciliation?"

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Slow Motion posted:

well.... ya tried

Veskit posted:

I was gonna say it started being called that around the time he consistently failed to meet his budget, but that's been since day 1 hasn't it?

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

Veskit posted:

Yes.

Oh, has he always called it that? :shrug:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Hey slowmo if you don't go on a trip this month i bet you could put a solid $500 towards your debt. That's not too unrealistic, right?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
So SlowMo, what's with that $500 of "misc income" you're expecting in February? Are you selling drugs again?

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Slow Motion posted:

So how many hours do you owe after January? Because you very conveniently deleted any reference to your expected bonus from the month.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Veskit posted:

He blew out his reconciliation by $103. When I finished reconciling my business accounts I was $0 out, as it should be.

The trip was not correctly budgeted for as SloMo still spent more than he earned. Therefore his budget and reconciliation are poo poo.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Slow Motion posted:

Is it fair to say you have no self control? Do you feel that way?

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

SiGmA_X posted:

Is it fair to say you have no self control? Do you feel that way?

Moderation is for cowards.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Why is the car rental in a foreign country listed under "Transportation" and not "Trip"?

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

tuyop posted:

Spending more than 50% of your income on rent is baller.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

tuyop posted:

Hey now

:v:

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

pig slut lisa posted:

Why is the car rental in a foreign country listed under "Transportation" and not "Trip"?

Welcome to Slow Motion's Budget Massage Parlor! You want rubdown?

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Devian666 posted:

Spending more than 50% of your income on rent is baller.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Says the chump who settled for a chronic debilitating back injury instead of shattering his spine into a million tiny pieces

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

El_Elegante posted:

Says the chump who settled for a chronic debilitating back injury instead of shattering his spine into a million tiny pieces

When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

tuyop posted:

When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way grow some BASIL.

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO
How many hours slomo?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
4. I'm being charitable.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Reminder that over 50% of your spending is rent and you could change *nothing* but move into a very nice $1400 a month apartment and you'd be debt free before the year is out.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

District Selectman posted:

Reminder that over 50% of your spending is rent and you could change *nothing* but move into a very nice $1400 a month apartment and you'd be debt free before the year is out.

but it makes him so happy and he can handle it fine, just you wait and see!

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

But Not Tonight posted:

but it makes him so happy and he can handle it fine, just you wait and see!
Besides, he has a big tax refund coming just like last year, coupled with all that unreportable/:lsd: income, so I'm sure that debt will be gone before his next expense report is posted.

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.
120.25 hours billed in January. So like $600 after-tax bonus accrued.

I'm trying to think of a good outfit to go to the abortion in. The girl said, "don't out dress me, and I'm going in sweatpants. But make every effort to look like my pimp". I'm thinking shiny orange and silver track suit accessorized by a tallboy in a brown paper bag. Thoughts?

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Slow Motion posted:

I'm trying to think of a good outfit to go to the abortion in. The girl said, "don't out dress me, and I'm going in sweatpants. But make every effort to look like my pimp". I'm thinking shiny orange and silver track suit accessorized by a tallboy in a brown paper bag. Thoughts?

you suck

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Gentlemen, I believe we're being had

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Slow Motion posted:

trolling is a art, SlowMo. You are trying way too hard.

Jewel encrusted pimp cup , just take that.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Slow Motion posted:

Don't forget your grillz, bling rings, and chains.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Slow Motion posted:

The girl said, "don't out dress me, and I'm going in sweatpants. But make every effort to look like my pimp".

your hours are much more believable

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Maybe this like a really slow burn Hakan kinda thing. It starts off believable then pretty soon he'll be expensing people to get rid of bodies for him.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Blackface or die.

You know you could save some serious scratch by moving your baby mama in and making her pay half the rent.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
It was believable for a long time, very detail oriented.

Old Fart
Jul 25, 2013
Shut it down.

Serious or trolling, either way he's a shitbag. Nothing more to see here.

Grouco
Jan 13, 2005
I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.
~fin~

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

i am he posted:

you suck

Gorman Thomas posted:

Gentlemen, I believe we're being had

Veskit posted:

It was believable for a long time, very detail oriented.

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

It was fun (in a way) while it lasted. But now SloMo isn't even trying.

The End

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
If you really want to BFC it up remember to use wonderhangers rather than the standard wire variety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Breetai posted:

If you really want to BFC it up remember to use wonderhangers rather than the standard wire variety.

Nah, those are only for when you have triplets or whatever.

• Locked thread