Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Slow Motion posted:

I ain't even trolling.

I thought about it today and I think I will put rent on a CC

I've never come across a rental place that will take a credit card, and if they do they probably charge a bunch in fees since the card company charges them significant fees to process it. Unless you mean a cash advance, in which case, great idea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

WampaLord posted:

Have you had an actual relationship with anyone since your ex-wife or have they all been one night stands or brief flings? Is there anyone in your life who's looking out for your wellbeing besides yourself?

Having people who care about you is good, but by no means should he be in a serious relationship right now. He's only been separated a few months. Hell, he's only been divorced for a week.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Eat the steaks Slow Motion.

• Locked thread