Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
As someone who enjoyed both Sonic comics I'd buy the poo poo out of a crossover or just straight up re-imagining of the Metallix, I figure it would've be a a bit of a dodgy legal swamp so i can understand why not to do it.

HOWEVER, if you are ever, ever, EVER offered Captain Plunder, you put him in the comic. Put him in immediately. I will buy every copy in London!

For the uninitiated (which is sadly practically everyone ever...) Plunder is a pirate with a sky ship and has a first mate who he personally shot dead and is now a ghost who says it was his own fault for getting shot as he shouldn't have taken the last biscuit in the tin.

Agent_grey fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Anyone else laugh out loud to them self at the court scene in todays megaman?

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

Mehuyael posted:

Oh poo poo, Vyse looks really bad.

Oh well.

Well I guess his Jaw is a little more square than it should be, maybe Ryu had some extra chin to lend him.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

Zoe posted:

But Mega Man is so much better.

I am all about Sega/capcom secret wars! I'm currently playing through Valkeryia chronicles and choosing to believe Vyse stopped through there on the way back to Arcadia.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Whats the likelihood of Archie: The Married Life vol 1 getting reprinted? Its been out of print for a while while the rest are available. Im sure the series was super dumb but ive always wanted to read it.

I did just read The Wedding trade, and in the spirit of the chat about old men writing teenager dialogue over in the marvel thread, Dilton proclaiming that he was going to tell everyone of the engagement by "text-blast and e-blast" them was worth it alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Cool, I wasnt sure if they would more likely just focus on the new books than old (though as I type this I guess the marvel deal with the digests shows otherwise)

Let the sitting around until that drops commence.

• Locked thread