Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I especially liked how, after countless zombie stories where everyone acts surprised/uncomprehending and amazed at the carnage and collapse unfolding around them, here we immediately had a couple of guys basically go "yeah, this is exactly what it looks like".

And yes, dat final page is brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
That was possibly the most unsettling comic I've read in a very long time. The Wicker Man and Rosemary's Baby nods worked really well in pushing the whole thing to a truly dread finalé.

The prologue-preview for her new series was sinister as gently caress too. The whole thing leaves me feeling like I'm in some kind of Bizarro World where Archie comics are the most unsettling of them all.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Yikes, the new Sabrina was rather crushing, wasn't it? The whole "well, they're bad lads so some modicum of justice is done anyway" thing was the most hilariously dark crumb of comfort possible. And Madame Satan is probably scarier than Satan himself at this point.

• Locked thread