Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011

X-O posted:

Gonna be honest, I know people were head over heals for Fiona Staples on Archie but I think Veronica Fish was the best artist by far on the book and I miss her. Joe Eisma is fine too, but Fish's issues looked the best to me. Derek Charm's Jughead is great too. The Sabrina issues looked really good.

Fiona Staples had star-power, better to admit it. I liked her run, but being only familiar with her work on Saga, some of her faces reminded me too much of Saga for me to be entirely comfortable with her art on Archie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011
Archie's klutziness kind of took a darker turn during the election arc though, when someone reacting to it rather loudly lead to lots of drama down the road. Note to Betty : do not ask Archie to fix things, the boy is a klutz and lacks common sense. Like, who the hell goes to drive in a car race in flip-flops?

• Locked thread