Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
All this talk of the Megaman/Sonic crossover and not a single post with the most amazing cover ever?

I haven't kept up with it in years, but I know the guy doing the majority of the art for the Sonic comics is really great. Tracy Yardley. It really captures the style better than uh well

Regarding Archie, isn't the person who does that horrible Menage a 3 comic now an actual artist for the covers?

Also can someone give me some context for this cause :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

SonicRulez posted:

Sonic Mega Drive: Next Level is phenomenal. Everyone should grab it and read it.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Cloks posted:

Is the art by Tyson Hesse?

Ya

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Yeah but was she hot?

Also Boston Public had numerous teacher/student sex plots.

There were some fine honeys on that show.

Also that show was loving awesome.

This has nothing to do with Archie

• Locked thread