Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Reminder that the 2nd Bundesliga starts today y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

az posted:

gently caress yeah let's do this, gonna go make some bavarians cry tonight. :wink:

That rules.

Meanwhile here in The East Most Rostock Fans still shitheads on the train.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hooray, it's back.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
God I hate them so much.

That was a pretty cool first goal of the season though.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Tika Taka killing Bayern, thank god.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Jesus christ Dortmund fans.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Holy poo poo.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

nippythefish posted:

I don't know where you got the idea that we were good enough friends (or friends at all, for that matter) for you to not only talk poo poo in this thread, but to talk poo poo via texting. It wasn't just "banter", and I said it because you've been trying to get me to take you to an 1.FCN game as recently as August. Calling me a flake is a loving joke when you consider our past. I've been intentionally avoiding you. 1.FCN means a shitload more to me than you do. Don't text me again.

:drat:

This has been an important reminder that Football is serious loving business.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Soulex posted:

You are absolutely right. I did ask that, I did want to go to a game. Last I recall, last year you were pretty adamant for it. Do I need you to go with me? Not at all, it's not the sell out crowd that you get for teams that can keep their head above the relegation line.

Intentionally avoiding me is cute. Seeing that this is the first real communication you and I have had for months. I tried to get you to go out and snowboard last year, and after your son had his accident, I left it alone. Other than ask you a while ago about weed for a friend that didn't have any connections at all (we both know I can't smoke it) we have had no communication. Well, except when I asked you about world of tanks. So living your life normally is a pretty good way of "avoiding" me.

The text said Nuremberg is going to lose. Verbatim. That's scraping the barrel for poo poo talking. And it happened like I said. I don't know where you get off thinking that we need to be friends for me poo poo talk any team. And so what if I am a Bayern Plastic? By all technicalities, you're American, therefore you are a Nuremberg plastic. As self righteous as you are.

Lastly, I don't know what has happened for you to be a complete loving tool. Instead of being a loving man and saying " you know what Soulex, I don't like you and would rather not talk to you." Like a 12 year old passive aggressive girl, you act like this. I literally had no idea you were avoiding me (again, for people that hardly talk, that's an odd word to use) or what I did to warrant this.

Case in point, don't worry, I won't text you again. Especially if you're going to act like a child over the words "Nuremburg will lose." Which, by the way, I told some people at the Christmas Market today in Nuremburg and they agreed. They said this year has been very lovely. Funny how a complete stranger can be more civil than you.

It's spelled Nürnberg you heathen plastic scum.

Seriously though this is some hilarious catty drama.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Soulex posted:

I've asked Hitler about tickets to see Bayern, and he told me he'd help me when he could, if he could. Hitler hasn't gotten me tickets, and I stopped asking him when the season sold out. He told me he'd let me know if something came available.

drat you Hitler.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 1, 2013

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

DOOP posted:

Here is A Thing featuring every Munich fan's favorite player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGVGsI9r44

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

I LIVE IN loving GERMANY WHATTTTTTTTTTT.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Rest in peace every other team in the world.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I loved that when Real offered €90m for Ribery he told them that it's a good offer but what about his other half and he probably did a big lol rocking back and forth in his chair.

Bayern are not a selling club anymore and Perez can throw around his laundered bailout money as much as he wants to, at the moment Bayern are the more attractive option.

Yeah at this point if the option is "Bayern" or "any other club in the world", I can't imagine players not picking Bayern.

You loving fuckers.

e: I mean obviously there's extenuating stuff beyond money and how good a team is, but I think you know what I mean.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jan 5, 2014

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Good for him imo, if some punk kids came to his house to try and start poo poo.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Jesus christ Hamburg is terrible.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
loving Zlatan.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

Big words. I heard European top teams like to score half a dozen goals vs Schalke, let's see what you guys can bring!

This post is pretty funny now.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hoffenheim :stare:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Katana Gomai posted:

Welp, Hyppiä got canned. Expecting angry Lieverpool posters in here soon.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Haha, suck it down Bayern.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

Tante Käthe is cracking up

The joke is I think there were two equally deserving penalties that didn't get awarded to Hamburg so if the ref had been calling them correctly, welp.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
For real, sorry your dumb team is too cheap and too bad to keep him.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

antidote posted:

Let's talk about Hamburg losing another loving game instead.

Hamburg probs gonna get relegated, rip.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hahahaha owned Bayern.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

hopterque posted:

Hahahaha owned Bayern.

:smugdog:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

Bit embarrassing to not even score at home. Good thing Bayern are playing Lautern in the DFB-Pokal and not a good team.

Uh wasn't the game in Dortmund?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Fire pep into the sun imo, bayern were at least fun to watch last year while they were dominating the league(s), this year it's so loving boring.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I'm the same way, I'll root for a Bundesliga team even if it's Bayern or Dortmund if they're playing a non Bundesliga team.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

mackintosh posted:

God drat it.

Why are you so mad about Lewandowski again?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

To be fair, no one scores for Poland. Actually, looking it up, it seems Lewandowski is in 12th place in all-time goals. That's not so bad, IMO, especially considering he'll still get many more caps.

Ugh no he's switching to a different bigger team though that means he's worse than hitler!

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

mackintosh posted:

Of course Poland is poo poo. It's the lowest in the FIFA ranking it's ever been for a reason (well, a lot of reasons). Nevertheless, this does not excuse Lewandowski from being woefully inefficient and wasteful on a scale he never is in BVB. Ever watched a game? He gets his chances, quite a few actually, but he rarely converts them.

I don't expect our team to qualify for anything these days, let alone match the level we were at in the late 70s and early 80s, but I do expect that insufferable loathsome oval office to pull a shift just like every other guy who's ever wore the jersey. If he doesn't feel like it, he can get the gently caress out, no one is forcing him to play.

Nice meltdown, again.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

He will, because he's cool and good.

Can't wait to see him score like 15 goals against mls defenders.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

General Probe posted:

Honestly I think if you pretend Bayern don't exist the whole season has been interesting.

This happens basically every season and it's what most of the country does anyway.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

frankenfreak posted:

I love these news, for the Schadenfreude directed at Frankfurt who were pursuing him, too.

Also funny: the continuing feud between Torsten Fink and the HSV.

Oh man that's amazing.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I'm p. good at football manager maybe they'll hire me.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

All of them, duh.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I think Dortmund is the better team as long as Pep is still coaching Bayern.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

With Ribery, Götze, Kroos, Lahm, Alaba, Müller, Robben, Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Dante all on one team I always figured they could have a stick with googly eyes glued to it as manager and still win the league.

A stick with googly eyes would probably have them playing better than Pep does because it would at least not make them play in a way they aren't comfortable with that doesn't fit the way the team is built.

Pep is a bad manager who has one system and if the team isn't built around that system it doesn't work.

e: hopefully he goes to Man United because they're the next team that deserves his special attention.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

But if he really wanted to play in a Barca style all he needed to do was stick a good passing player (e.g. Kroos) in a Xavi-like position, put Ribery and Götze on the wings and make Müller centre forward.
Instead he plays with a target man and crosses or stuff like having the full backs pull inside to double as defensive midfielders. I don't think that is what he was doing with Barca and he has changed quite a bit, but somehow the team is lacking the lethal threat they had last year and maybe Lewandowski will bring that?

He didn't do those things because he is a bad manager, you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

So you actually think that Bayern need a new goalkeeper?

Is this real life?

Ugh guys the team only has the best goalie on the planet they need to replace him ASAP imo.

See his many many mistakes such as _______.

• Locked thread