Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I'm hoping to be Stuttgart's biggest fan by the end of the season. I spent a year there on Erasmus (so I'm not a plastic) and I wanna start following the Bundesliga, since it looks like this whole immigrating into Switzerland thing is working out and it counts as studying german

Soooo do we have any good players or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

So why hasn't Bayern signed him?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

Yesterday, Stuttgart's fans voted for switching back to the team's old crest, effective immediately.

Honestly, the new one (left) looks better and they're paying 300,000€ for this. Their choice I guess.

I agree, gently caress nostalgia

poty
Jun 21, 2008

tetsman posted:

Gomez wouldn't have missed that

a sentence you don't read often

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Did Bayern know how to defend last year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

3-1

• Locked thread