Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I'm still trying to get Bayern tickets :colbert:

Maybe December...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Is it wrong that I like Bayern and Dortmund?

Dortmunds play style has me happy but Bayern is just Class.

I know they are rivals but I can't help it :ohdear:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I feel so dirty

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

gently caress Schalke. I like Dortmund's play style mostly. That and Reus, Gündogan, and Lewa are loving amazing.

Ever since Pep stepped in, I've been kind of blah on Munich.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Goddamn it I need to stop by more often. Had no idea the game was tonight, thought it was tomorrow.

Also conspiracy theorists about Jogi and Dortmund are dumb. Like the type of people that were confused why Lewandowski didn't start for Germany in the Ger vs Eng match.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2013/11/stupid-fans-complaining-twitterrobert-lewandowski-not-playing-germany.html

Quite a few people it seems.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

Redemption for a loss? Are there teams out there that can actually pull that off? :confused:

No, seriously....we're taking them down. First win of the season, incoming.

Don't hold your breath.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

That's right, Bayern plastic. Thump that chest of yours, for your have earned your arrogance.

KISS THE (plastic) RINGS BITCH!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

Being Being plastic is cool + rad, don't drive them away

Nippy and I know eachother, it's just banter.

Maybe this year he won't flake out on snowboarding :argh:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

I don't know where you got the idea that we were good enough friends (or friends at all, for that matter) for you to not only talk poo poo in this thread, but to talk poo poo via texting. It wasn't just "banter", and I said it because you've been trying to get me to take you to an 1.FCN game as recently as August. Calling me a flake is a loving joke when you consider our past. I've been intentionally avoiding you. 1.FCN means a shitload more to me than you do. Don't text me again.

You are absolutely right. I did ask that, I did want to go to a game. Last I recall, last year you were pretty adamant for it. Do I need you to go with me? Not at all, it's not the sell out crowd that you get for teams that can keep their head above the relegation line.

Intentionally avoiding me is cute. Seeing that this is the first real communication you and I have had for months. I tried to get you to go out and snowboard last year, and after your son had his accident, I left it alone. Other than ask you a while ago about weed for a friend that didn't have any connections at all (we both know I can't smoke it) we have had no communication. Well, except when I asked you about world of tanks. So living your life normally is a pretty good way of "avoiding" me.

The text said Nuremberg is going to lose. Verbatim. That's scraping the barrel for poo poo talking. And it happened like I said. I don't know where you get off thinking that we need to be friends for me poo poo talk any team. And so what if I am a Bayern Plastic? By all technicalities, you're American, therefore you are a Nuremberg plastic. As self righteous as you are.

Lastly, I don't know what has happened for you to be a complete loving tool. Instead of being a loving man and saying " you know what Soulex, I don't like you and would rather not talk to you." Like a 12 year old passive aggressive girl, you act like this. I literally had no idea you were avoiding me (again, for people that hardly talk, that's an odd word to use) or what I did to warrant this.

Case in point, don't worry, I won't text you again. Especially if you're going to act like a child over the words "Nuremburg will lose." Which, by the way, I told some people at the Christmas Market today in Nuremburg and they agreed. They said this year has been very lovely. Funny how a complete stranger can be more civil than you.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

One way in. No way out.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

vaginal culture posted:

I think your friend is a banter disliker.

We aren't friends apparently. More breaking news to follow.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Dunban posted:

Good lord, what is going on here you loving drama queens.

Now how about that football, eh?

He wanted to air out dirty laundry here instead of privately.

And Bayern to go undefeated this year. Book it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

Holy poo poo, SoulEx....I expected a response, but I didn't think it would be that golden. Here's a tip, you oblivious goony gently caress: texting someone every six months to ask for something does not qualify as social interaction.

You're right. It doesn't. And I was obviously oblivious as you left no indication that you wished to be left alone. Go look back at the texts, or should I post them here? The only thing you told me not to do was get into World of Tanks because I was liable to throw my controller at the screen. While you didn't initiate the conversation, you were pretty accommodating to someone you have been ignoring. I also recall the asking for tickets in August too. It was my birthday, and I wanted to see a game. You're trying to make me out to be some crazy stalker person, and I'm not.
I've asked Hitler about tickets to see Bayern, and he told me he'd help me when he could, if he could. And laughed when I asked if it was possible to get CL tickets. Maybe he's nice to me because I'm a Bayern Plastic, an oblivious goon, or that one guy that you don't mind talking to but you try to only talk to him at work. And maybe you over reacted about the whole situation. Simple enough. It's not my problem. Hitler hasn't gotten me tickets, and I stopped asking him when the season sold out. He told me he'd let me know if something came available.

So, instead of airing out the dirty laundry here and everything. Why didn't you just text back telling me to stop talking to you, or sent a PM? In fact we can still do that. Let's start. I'll go first.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Adulterous Hitler posted:

You two should just gently caress already.

I only make love bro.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They're who I'm going for in the World Cup. Well that and USA of course, but let's be real. They aren't going to win the loving thing.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

dxt posted:

not with that attitude they're not!

We can barely make it out of the group stages :smithicide:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

USA will get a "participant" trophy like every other event.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Dunban posted:

:unsmith:

In more excellent Bayern news, David Alaba extended his contract till 2018.

I love him. He is an amazing fullback.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

News is that we're getting three players from Bayern on loan. I can't wait until we don't have to rely on the enemy to pull us out of our mire.

Which players?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

7-0 jesus Christ. Is that a record?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bayern destroying Schalke. 2-0. 15 minutes in

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

This is pretty impressive. 4 goals 25 minutes.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gonna be one of those games Neuer wont have to take a shower

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That's entirely too much math to say Hoffenheim sucks.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

General Probe posted:

So the feud between you is off? It was fun to see the sparks fly there for a bit.

Yeah, in a nutshell, I hosed up and didn't remember it so I called him and apologized. So no feud, my subsequent meltdown was funny (then that in the FIFA thread with Taff, but that's said and done with as well. I took him off ignore, apologized for being a twat, and let everything lie).

We got drunk, I yelled at the ref for being a biased oval office, and had a pretty good time. I definitely appreciate the ultra section. Non-stop singing the entire match, didn't matter when Werder scored, they were still there to support. Which was refreshing.

edit: It was also very strange to see Werder fans on the same train/in the same area as 1FCN fans. That poo poo doesn't happen in Italy.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

I'm just upset that I may or may not have eaten one of his sausages. :gonk:

These the same ones at the commissary? Cause those suck pretty bad.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Not them thankfully.

The commissary ones still taste like poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

ABen posted:

Question for Ephex (or anyone else in München).

I've got a buddy coming into town and he wanted to catch the FCB v. Hoffenheim match on the 29th. What's the best way to try and get a hold of tickets? Looks like about a minimum of 100€ a seat on Seatwave, and there doesn't seem to be anything available on Viagogo. I haven't been to a match yet, so I have no idea the best way to go about it.

I could always just drag him to a pub instead, I suppose.

Good luck getting tickets. They sold out really fast this season.

Go to a 1FCN game. Atmosphere is really good.

Alternatively, try to catch Bayern at an away game.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gold and a Pager posted:

Can you not get tickets from scalpers out front for a decent price (even if the seats are really high up)?

I assume you can. In Italy, you have to register your name on the ticket (with ID) and you need to show your ticket with ID at the door. In Germany, you can just get a ticket and go on in. I'm sure it's possible to get some off a scalper, but be prepared to be disappointed if you can't find one. And if you do, you're looking at a hefty price. Not sure how it's like in England.

1FCN isn't the best team in the world, but I'll repeat the same thing I told Nippy during the game we went to. He apologized for it being a losing game, and I told him that for me, it's not the scoreline or the team. It's the fans. The fact that we got there in seats about 45 minutes before the game, and stayed there till the end (except for beer refills and potty time) the fan section kept singing, and singing and singing. Going into a match as a neutral side can make for some great experiences. By the end of the match I was screaming at the ref for biased and stupid decisions. I wouldn't call myself a fan by any stretch. But the experience was great, and I'd definitely do it again.

I'd love to go to a Bayern game as well, but it just isn't in the cards. I couldn't tell you first hand about that.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Pand posted:

*clicks on nippythefishs ban reason* mhhhhhh

Yeah, it was not something I wanted to see actually knowing him. Sucks he got banned, he doesn't know when he'll be back. He didn't think he'd just get a flat out ban for it, just a probation of some sort.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

ephex posted:

David Moyes is free...

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

That Nuremburg game was atrocious, had pretty good seats, but it was a proper bumming.

I did get a kit though. Gonna wear it up to Kaiserslautern next week.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

ephex posted:

Immer wieder, zweite Liga, immer wieder, FCN :twisted:

Nürnberg Fans, Nürnberg Fans, nehmt euch Montags frei, denn da kommt im DSF die Bundesliga Zwei

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

elbkaida posted:

Uh, didn't you just boast about getting a Nürnberg shirt?

I get a shirt from every city I visit, so it's nothing special. I'm not a supporter, but I do go to games when I can because it's 1) close by 2) cheap 3) an opportunity to hang out with nippy and get drunk/watch him get pissed at the refs. But to be fair, I do that too. I need to know what the most insulting thing to say in German to shout at the referees. I've been shouting Italian at them. And English just doesn't sound as brutal with insults.

I don't hate the club, but that was chanted on the train ride home. In all honesty, it sucks they're getting relegated. I'll probably still go to a few games while I can next season even if they are in 2. bundesliga. The Ultras are pretty hardcore with support, and any club that recognizes it's ultras/fans has my respect. The team acknowledged the fan sections twice (before and after the game). Something my team doesn't do at all, which makes me sad.

I do need to see Bayern play before I go back to the states. I'm not a true supporter of them, but I like them, even if Pep ruined what made me like watching Bayern play to begin with. drat shame Jupp retired.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

So is Nippy "Dick Pix," and Im "Meltdown?"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

An exposed weakness in a large force that seems impossible to contend with gets everyone excited.

As long as Pep decides to let people shoot instead of cross. And stop passing so goddamn much it might do them some good

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Take loving notice Pep you loving oval office waste.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hrm yes, managing a team that won it the year before against an overall no real competition league sure is difficult.

Bayern are boring to watch, the players are even complaining

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Post you're fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Die Bayern, Dortmund's Immobile

• Locked thread