Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
2 good headers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Breathtaking

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

elbkaida posted:

Don't tell me there is no guy like this somewhere in your block at every match! That's just what football does to people. :)

What is truly remarkable is that it is so universal. I watched a league football match in the Seychelles a few years ago (St Michel against Red Star) and there was a man sitting behind us shouting so vociferously in Creole. Anyone who has watched any British football will know fans exactly the same. Watching that video reminded me of how truly universal football is.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Not bad a hat trick on your debut

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Augsburg were definitely the better team at the beginning of the game but they're a bit worn out now. Don't have as good a doping team as Dortmund do obv.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I moved houses today and one of the dudes I hired had tickets for Augsburg vs Dortmund and he broke a lamp and ripped out a hinge in my wardrobe so I'm enjoying the idea of him in the stadium being all angry and annoyed at the moment.

lol. Bayerns best bench warmer for 14/15 got himself a goal too. He got subbed straight after and did not look very happy to be taken off. Hopefully we should get some juicy comments in the Polish press.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Really good defending by Aaron Hunt, clearing header off the line then blocking Sahin's shot.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Oh gently caress Franco di Santo

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Dortmund had something like 30 shots there ffs.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Pep out?

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Nice goal

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Mkhitaryan is an alright player isnt he

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Urzil

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Adler has been great

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
What a loving match this is 5-2

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Poor Adler

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Shows just how little cover Hamburgs defence offer

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

Yes but now you've got a manager who values possession percentages over goals.

Bring back Heynckes

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Gladbach no...

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Dortmund aren't playing Lewandowski or Mkhitaryan. Duksch up front, Reus number 10.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
I watched the 90 minutes of normal time and 1860 were nice and disciplined, kept their shape well, started to tire and lose concentration in the second half though and gaps started to appear. Shouldn't have even got to extra time if not for Lewandowski day dreaming of sitting on Bayerns bench or whatever.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Poor Freiburg :(

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Lewandowskis first touch with his back to goal there was class.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Hamburg really are a ludicrous club. Each game its like one team will score 5 goals....but who!?

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Wasn't Kevin Volland another of those players 1860 had to sell?

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Oh poo poo yeah. Thats a lot of talent to lose.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

A collection of comments from the Bild.de article about Mario Basler and Womens Football:

:psyduck:

Dunno what that made up language is but it's frankly ridiculous.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Lars Bender has signed a new contract, wonder what his release clause is now?

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
A coincidence that all the rest of Stuttgart played like poo poo too?

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Wow the reffing in the Wolfsburg Dortmund game

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Subotic double cruciate tear. Ouch.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

That really sucks for Subotic, but the worst part for Dortmund is that they seem to have been found out and have no real plan b if their usual playstyle doesnt work out against a teams that (surprisingly often recently) don't bend over for the mighty Dortmund.

Agreed, Wolfsburgs tactics were really good.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Lol Neuer sweeping 40 yards off his line

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Bayern look class here

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
lol warming up in the tunnel.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
The moment everyones been waiting for.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

Healbot posted:

That stream is behind a couple of minutes though ugh.

Also anyone know whether Boateng got subbed because of a possible second yellow or injury?

Didn't he play 90 minutes midweek?

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

Healbot posted:

Kroos played both Germany games through, so I don't think that's it.

Kroos doesn't run around though

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
That looked like a free kick first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
And Dortmunds knackered team collapse. Inevitable

• Locked thread