Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Ahahaha this is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Getting a bit silly now! :laffo:

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Robben hattrick incoming???

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Really good match that. Also phwoar re that Thiago goal.

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Anyone else notice the 'Anal Sex Tours' flag? :laffo:

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!

ABen posted:

I've actually been hoping to get up to see a 1FCN game, since that's who my wife grew up with. Haven't seen them much this year, have they really been playing as poorly as the table seems to suggest?

It'd be fun to catch FCB since my buddy doesn't know much else about the Bundesliga, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if it's impossible/expensive to get tickets.

Well, they didn't win a single game in the first half of the season so yeah they were pretty poo poo. It's a bit better now though.

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Salihovic just scored a really nice freekick.

Also, rip Thiago.

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!

Pand posted:

*clicks on nippythefishs ban reason* mhhhhhh

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Loads of possession but no real attacking threat?

Guess Pep is just a spanish Van Gaal after all.

• Locked thread