Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It's a million degrees and these guys are going at it balls to the wall. I'm loving it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Is anyone watching the extra time of Neustrelitz - Freiburg? 0-0, Freiburg down a player and the Neustrelitz supporters got those ridiculously annoying noise makers they're blasting everytime Freiburg has the ball. It's insanely obnoxious.

I just got home from Neustrelitz, and while I couldn't hear those things most of the time since I was in the Freiburg block (not a Freiburg supporter for the record), every time the announcer had something to announce, the loudspeakers right in front of us would come to life with a loud "BBBBVVVVVVVVVVVVVV". It was a little annoying, but not as annoying as the game was bad. And it was pretty bad.

I still had a great time though! The atmosphere was good (noise makers aside), the weather was great, and the beer was 2,50€. I also like Neustrelitz's stadium:

It really was one of those "football is... alive?! :wth:" days. Lower league football loving owns. It's just a shame that Freiburg had to come along and ruing it by being infuriatingly terrible.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It's... beautiful.. :staredog:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The absolute best part about the Wolfsburg game was the banner reading "Wir 'begrüßen' die Fußballvorstadt der Region zum Schnupperkurs Bundesliga". :ironicat: and also :lol:. Get hosed Wolfsburg.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Holy gently caress, did you guys see that clip with Kevin-Prince Boateng they just had on the Sportschau? I'm dying here. Oh hey it's on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvjMaxx6rD0

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Jesus Christ Werder. :smith: You know this scene from the Simpsons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d70iQfN39JI

That's basically werder.flv at this point. I just can't laugh at them anymore.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'd say Gladbach. Or "comedy" option BFC Dynamo.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Still can't quite get my head around the fact that Uli will be the first Hoeneß in prison.

lmao there's a random guy on Phoenix who's on the verge of tears

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

To be fair, no one scores for Poland. Actually, looking it up, it seems Lewandowski is in 12th place in all-time goals. That's not so bad, IMO, especially considering he'll still get many more caps.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Of course Poland is poo poo. It's the lowest in the FIFA ranking it's ever been for a reason (well, a lot of reasons). Nevertheless, this does not excuse Lewandowski from being woefully inefficient and wasteful on a scale he never is in BVB. Ever watched a game? He gets his chances, quite a few actually, but he rarely converts them.

I don't expect our team to qualify for anything these days, let alone match the level we were at in the late 70s and early 80s, but I do expect that insufferable loathsome oval office to pull a shift just like every other guy who's ever wore the jersey. If he doesn't feel like it, he can get the gently caress out, no one is forcing him to play.

nice meltdown. also holy poo poo, what was THAT? RIP Malanda

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Kind of have to wonder if Weidenfeller was calling Reus a white pig there. Any lipreaders ITT?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

What the gently caress, they were making so many jokes about Pep's open fly on the radio, and now the Sportschau didn't even show it. Typical Bayerndusel. :rolleyes:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It was such a massacre that I was beginning to feel bad for Bayern at the end, including even Robben and I normally wouldn't feel bad for him unless his leg fell off or something. I guess you could say the period before the first goal was at least better than last week's game, but that was 15 minutes and after that it was a complete dismantlement.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Let's up the stakes a little and make it so that if the return leg also ends 0-0 they both get relegated.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Lewandowski is gonna bomb so hard, it will be glorious.

Woah, what happened to your av, mackint-- :wth:

agreed though

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol Pep was singing the German national anthem. I can't decide if that's cute or gauche

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

hahaha nice save/face there, roman

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Those Bayern shirts look like Lothar Matthäus is gonna come off the bench any minute now

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Martinez is bitching so much today, holy moly

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

You can switch the audio to the radio broadcast.

I see it pays to have an ÖR mole in this forum. loving noice

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao someone please for the love of god gif that side-rub pep gave ribery

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"A controversial goal that will see a lot of discussion."
Mehmet: "Actually, Hummels was offside."
*crickets*

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Wow, the entire national team is dying. Good thing at least Poldi, Özil and Big Per play in a sunday league and will be good to go

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Laughing at players getting cramps, clearly

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

uh oh, kloppo is getting angry :ohdear:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Healbot posted:

Not a .gif unfortunately.

wtf I look at this picture for half a second and bayern score. this picture is cursed

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol bringing on pizarro now is some pro trolling

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol 4 minutes of added time. the fix is in

oh my gently caress that was close

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao hahaha that goal. that loving goal. I can't even be mad at Müller

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm actually OK with this now, that goal was so nice. Now someone please fire Robben into the sun

That was a pretty bad performance by Weidenfeller though. Deer in headlights imo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It really was a nice meltdown though. Moving pictures and everything, I like it

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure at this point Wiese is nothing but a pile of ash in a tanning bed somewhere

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

ephex posted:

ok so i made a thing

:D

perfect

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Put a chip in the ball for goals like this and also a chip in players for offsides, imho

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*in george takei voice* oh my...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Well that was disappointing. I hope they go straight down next season.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I changed my kicktipp from 2:0 to 2:1 just this afternoon. :negative: Now I'm last of all the Tendenz-havers because I come last alphabetically. Mods, rename me Aatrek, tia

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

hopterque posted:

Only myself and one other person tipped the dutch to win, dang.

:hehe:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Turns out I am fairly loving good at tipping kicks. Just FYI. Quote this post when, not if, I finish dead last behind the guys who did not tipp their kicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

This is the loving best, it's surreal how much everything owns at the moment

• Locked thread