Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Time to take a look at the old family tree and find some German ancestry. Won't be too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Associating with Ultras you have nothing to do with is pretty stupid.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tetsman posted:

Gomez wouldn't have missed that

Lol I was literally thinking the same.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

welp, that was quick

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lmao this match has gone insane. gently caress I've missed football.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Great stuff

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Lol we need a goal let's bring on Dante wtf #guardiolaout

In some matches he would throw Pique up front. Guy can't adapt. Get rid of him before he destroys everything Hitler

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Man you're easy to wind up.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

That's a hell of a tasty flowchart, very nice!

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

There is an international thread, just FYI. Where everyone else posts about internationals.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Where everyone posts about England - Scotland you mean.

What? There's been a lot of posts and gifs about the Germany match.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hopefully this will be a thigh rubbing, lip smacking good match

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tekz posted:

I get the Bundesliga on TV now, what's the best game on right now?

Schalke - Dortmund playing, it's the Revierderby

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Nice goal

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol schalke

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Uli Hoeness and Bayern might have saved Pierre Emil Højbregs dads life :unsmith:

Danish healthcare had given up on his dad and estimated he only had around a year
Rough translation from danish

quote:

I was heartbroken. Miserable. I went over to the club and I just started crying. I was completely done. Uli Hoeness picked me up and he immediately began to help. He contacted the brightest doctors in Germany and got my father down here where immediately began treating him. A week ago the doctors said that theres a good chance that he [his father] will survive. [...] It says a lot about this club that they are there for me and my family. [...]

Everyone in the club has been there for me. Guardiola has also helped me a lot and put an arm around me and took time to talk with me whenever I needed it.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Yeah I read about that. I don't want to sound bitter but I'm pretty happy we didn't end up paying Lewandowski €9.5m a year (after taxes).

Not too worried about Hoeness being pissed on us, it's not like it has ever been easy to deal with Bayern.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Is Wolfburgs transfer strategy still to buy a ton of unknown players who happens to have a good youtube compilation?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wouldn't €18.5m count as an exceptional case? Also if Germany is like anywhere else it seems like a perfect case to make an example out of.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ephex posted:

one of their journos made a tweet with the sentence and said that its from an ITK

Hm, that's not cool

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Drogadon posted:

Apparently Keylor Navas is close to signing for Bayern, I will be really mad if he goes there to play in the local cup against 3.Liga schoolteachers while Neuer plays in the Champion's League and Bundesliga

That's a shame really. He's a bit too good to just end up as a reserve but hell, I guess I would do the same if I were in his position.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

actionjackson posted:

I'm looking for a team to follow, though I can't watch on tv like with the EPL. What can you guys tell me about Schalke? Besides being sponsored by the Russian mafia.

Just watch some games ffs and find a team you like.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

watch the friggin world cup ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

webmeister posted:

Hey guys, I'm gunna be in Munich in December this year and it looks like I'll be around for the FCB vs SC Freiburg game on December 16th. What's the best way to go about getting tickets for this? I'm guessing it's probably not on sale yet?

Stand near stadium and rob a guy

• Locked thread