Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Nice op Healbot, A+ tenouttaten would read again

Katana Gomai posted:

re:Managers, I'm looking at the Kicker ones and I think the Interactive one would suit us best. The Pro version seems a bit too dependant on having 18 teams in your league and I am pretty sure we can't fill that. Does someone want to take over starting a Kicker Interactive league? I'm running the Kicktipp again this season.

http://www.kicker.de/games/interactive/startseite/gamesstartseite.html

Yeah, I'd be up for Interactive. Pro is too much of a hassle what with constantly having to buy and sell players and if the players they give you at the start are crap, you're hosed anyway.
I can set it up if you guys don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Distant Mist posted:

What a great assist by Ribery there

The real beauty was Thiago's pass before that.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Nah, they're not known for that at all.

But don't fret, there are plenty of other reasons why it sucks to be a HSV supporter!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Alright, I've set up our kicker interactive manager league. There you go.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Ewar Woowar posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing how New Zealand superstar Marco Rojas does at Stuttgart this season. And by seeing I mean hearing about it because we don't get the Bundesliga here.

Is he any good? Seems like a fairly big leap to make.

Then again, Stuttgart are a bit poo poo so he might have a shot.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
If you basically choose a club to support just like that, you're a plastic no matter which club you pick.

Just watch loads of Bundesliga games, follow the media etc and you'll naturally gravitate towards one of the clubs.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Reinstate Klinsmann, imo.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

I really hope Dortmund hold on for the win, I'm sick of Buyern winning everything.

:newlol:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Meh, who gives a poo poo. Two gifts and one offside goal plus us missing Neuer, Ribery, Götze and Martinez, in addition to Schweini and Dante not at peak condition.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I really loving hope you'll win the CL, bc we sure as gently caress won't win it again.

This is a bad post all around.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Scott Bakula posted:

I'm sure Dortmund were at 100% for the match

They weren't either, obviously, but they had fewer problems to deal with than Bayern. In addition to all those missing players, adjusting to a new coach takes time, whereas Klopp has been in Dortmund for, what, 5 years now?

Taking this game as basis for the argument that Bayern are poo poo and Pep will fail miserably is ridiculous, quite frankly. There are some lessons to be learned from today's game (e.g. don't play Thiago as the sole #6 against teams like Dortmund & Tom Starke can't handle Pep's playing style) and I'm sure Pep will take the right steps once he's got the full squad to choose from.

Dunban fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jul 27, 2013

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
So we just sold Emre Can to Leverkusen. For some reason it's not a loan deal, instead his contract has a buy back clause installed.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
http://www.bayer04.de/b04-deu/de/2018.aspx?guid=2018-E1E2E4F5-6BA6-4086-90E9-9D3A13CC58B2

He's getting the #10 jersey :thumbsup:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Yeah, he hasn't been that impressive lately. However, I think he's more suited to being a centre back than a defensive midfielder.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I think we all wish we could forget Sandro Wagner.

I admit I haven't been following the 2. Bundesliga that closely last year but I'm still puzzled that apparently Hertha want to extend his contract.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Yeah, it is true.

What that article fails to mention however is that (partly) the reason Bayern did this was because Club Nr 12, Inferno Bavaria, Schickeria etc are massive cunts who would repeatedly light flares, pyrotechnics and so on despite knowing it's forbidden and the club having to pay hundreds of thousands € worth of fines.

It's ridiculous that they think they're something special and better than everyone else and believe that anyone really cares about their little boycott.

Anyway, let's talk about happier things, like Dortmund hopefully losing to Wilhemshaven so that we can laugh at Klopp's stupid ugly face.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Leverkusen :iamafag:

Also: those are some boring-rear end jerseys.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Oh poo poo, Fortuna Köln is up 2-0 over Mainz. lmao

*edit uh, 1-0 I guess? Sportschau.de had it 2-0 but everyone else doesn't.

It's 1-1, actually.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Werder :frogout:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Werder :laffo:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Supremely arrogant final penalty.

He's, what, 19? You can't loving do that as a young player.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I don't even know what Borussia means, and I'm German.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
While I was living in the UK, having to constantly look for (often unreliable) streams pissed me off to no end. I'm glad to have access to Sky again, it's just much more convenient and fairly priced, imo.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

I'm inclined to agree with you, but this time they didn't even send me another offer and from what I'm reading, even with heavy discounts they expect you to pay 35€/month at least; nevermind their ads on TV where they try and pawn only the Bundesliga for loving 30€/month. I'm waiting for a good offer, I bet they'll roll one out before Christmas.

So you cancelled your sub, right? I think they only make you a better offer when your contract runs out.

In the end, everyone has to decide for themselves if Sky is worth it. For me it definitely is since it translates to dozens of hours of entertainment every month.

Anyway, here's Bayern's squad for the match against Rehden:

Neuer - Rafinha, Dante, van Buyten, Alaba - Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller, Kroos, Shaqiri - Mandzukić

Subs: Starke - Thiago, Ribéry, Martínez, Kirchhoff, Boateng, Lahm

A B team should suffice :smug:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Well, so far this game is pretty much FirstCupRound.txt

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

:siren:TIPP YOUR KICKS!!!:siren:

Don't forget the bonus questions!

*edit: Despite using "gently caress" three times, Zeit.de put my thing into their preview for this matchday. :3:

That's awesome. You're now kinda-sorta internet-famous!

Anyway, here we go again. So loving excited.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Well, 2-1 was my tipp. Let's just skip the second half today, ta.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

To even have the loving audacity to complain to the ref after either of those. I know football players are whiny cunts but both of those were crystal clear. Lmao

Especially since Dominguez should've been sent off, for some reason he didn't get a Yellow for the first one.

Also: Kirchhoff is quality.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Mario Mandzukic is such an idiot hell fucker and I hope he gets 8 red cards this season.

That scene in the first minute of added time? He didn't do a thing, he just stood there.

That yellow card he got was well deserved, but that's it.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

The Natural posted:

The first one wasn't even a penalty never mind a yellow card. His arms were down and the ball bounced up onto his hand.

Second one was a stone waller.

It was a clear penalty. Also, there's a new ruling in place this season: a hand ball in the penalty box always results in a yellow card.

Gladbach were lucky, they had no right to complain.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Well Köln was a bust (as usual, thanks for nothing) but now the wait is finally over and we can watch actual football. Pretty nervous about playing Freiburg actually, they've lost a lot of substance but we tend to start pretty slow into the season traditionally. :ohdear:

Eh, don't worry. Like you said, Freiburg isn't nearly as good as last season (at the moment, at least). If I had to bet money on any team winning today, it'd be Leverkusen.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEß

I've got him in my kicker team..but I also have Baumann :haw:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Lotsa goals today.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Frankfurt :cawg:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Reminder that Frankfurt and Freiburg are representing Germany in the Europa League :shepicide:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
HinrundenAugsburg.mp4

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
6-1 Hertha, surely they're title contenders this year.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Hoping for a tasty derby or two.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Dortmund vs Munich

1860 :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Somehow, HSV are up 2-1 against Schalke.

• Locked thread